In this page, we will outline what tuberous breast is, the nature of correction and who this surgery will typically be suitable for. There is also key information such as prices, duration of treatment and the nature of recovery post-surgery.
However, it is important to first say a few words about Doctor Fazel and Refresh Clinic. Why should you trust us for this procedure?
In Windsor, there are a number of highly rated clinics so you are certainly not short of options. However, Doctor Fazel does have a level of skill and experience that truly sets him apart, not just locally but across the entire UK.
Indeed, he is a surgeon others refer their more complex cases to such is his level of training and experience.
Doctor Fazel also IS Refresh Clinic. By that we mean, you will see Maisam Fazel for your consultation, he will advise you and answer questions and if surgery is ultimately deemed suitable he will be your surgeon.
You should consider Refresh Clinic and Doctor Fazel because he:
- Was awarded the University Prize in Medicine from Cambridge University
- Has held Fellowships in both the UK and US
- Has trained other surgeons at the Royal College of Surgeons
- Was named Best National OncoPlastic Breast & Cosmetic Surgery Specialist in the 2019 Private Healthcare Awards
- Underwent extensive training that included time at the renowned Nottingham Breast & Plastic Surgery Unit
- Has a stunning rating and series of verified reviews on sites such as RealSelf and TrustPilot